CONTROL LYRICS In English-ARMAAN MALIK

CONTROL LYRICS in English-ARMAAN MALIK

ARMAAN MALIK - CONTROL SONG LYRICS

Control Lyrics by Armaan Malik is the first English song of him. The lyrics of the song is written by Bobby Hanaford. The Song lyrics  is Composed by  Armaan Malik, Nicole Cohen, Natania Lalwani, Wayne Wilkin. This Song is released on 20 March 2020.

CONTROL SONG LYRICS DETAILS:

Song NameControl
Singer Armaan Malik
DirectorBobby Hanaford
ComposerArmaan Malik, Nicole Cohen, Natania Lalwani, Wayne Wilkin
Song WriterArmaan Malik, Nicole Cohen, Natania Lalwani, Wayne Wilkin
Released Date2020-03-20



  CONTROL LYRICS

(ARMAAN MALIK)


  Guess I am under your control
I can’t take it any anymore


How you gonna play me like that
Why you gone make it complicated
You won’t even text me back
You know the ways to keep me waiting
Say I am done till you tell me come over
I can’t help myself


Now I am under your control
And I can’t take it anymore
We should make this personal
Why can’t you just close the door


Do you want it, do you want it like that
Keep on pushing and you pulling me back
Guess I am under your control
I can’t take it any anymore

Control anymore
Control anymore


Try to look for someone else
But nothin’ I do can keep me from you
I’ve been lying to myself and
I know you’re lying that makes two
Say I am done till you tell me come over
I can’t help myself

Now I am under your control
And I can’t take it anymore
We should make this personal
Why can’t you just close the door


Do you want it do you want it like that
Keep on pushing and you pulling me back
Guess I am under your control
I can’t take it any anymore


Control anymore
Control anymore

I can’t take it any
I can’t take it

Now I am under your control
And I can’t take it anymore
We should make this personal
Why can’t you just close the door


Do you want it do you want it like that
Keep on pushing and you pulling me back
Guess I am under your control
I can’t take it any anymore


Control anymore
Control anymore

I can’t take it
Control anymore
I can’t take it
Control anymore



I hope you like the Control Lyrics by Armaan Malik, if you want to check some other song lyrics then go to the link "www.lyricsbazaar.blogspot.com"  
                 



         Related Post

Post a Comment

0 Comments